If you have normal hair, it’s hard not to feel great about using this shampoo. It’s made of 80% naturally-derived ingredients, including dried acacia leaves, a hydrating ingredient sourced from aloe vera, and glycerin, a conditioning ingredient. The other 20%, meanwhile, is necessary to ensure that the sensorial and preservation qualities of the formula are just right. The shampoo is also free of animal-derived ingredients or by-products, and silicone. The result: hair is gently cleansed and feels natural after using this shampoo. And when you’re done with the bottle, instead of tossing it in the landfill and repurchasing another, you can head to your closest Source Essentielle salon up to three times to refill the product.
Out of stock