Looking for a more natural way to impart softness onto dry hair? Start by washing strands with L’Oreal Professionnel Source Essentielle Nourishing Shampoo. This gentle shampoo is made of 96% naturally-derived ingredients, including dried jasmine flowers, and nourishing sesamum indicum seed oil, while the other 4% are ingredients meant to ensure the sensorial and right preservation qualities of the formula. It’s also void of animal-derived ingredients or byproducts, so it’s vegan, and free of silicone, so hair feels natural when you touch it. When you’re done with the bottle, instead of tossing it in the landfill and repurchasing another, you can head to your closest Source Essentielle salon up to three times to refill the product.
Out of stock